Vanila & Chocolate are classics, but lets switch it up and bit and go for that fresh fruity strawberry flavor made right from your kitchen!
Here is a simple Bella Rocket blender recipe that guests and children will love.
2 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed
1 tb. water
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tb. vanilla
2 1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
Ice Cream in 10 Easy Steps
1. In your Bella Rocket blender add strawberries & water
2. Blend until smooth
3. To remove the seeds (optional) you may strain the berries in a mesh material.
4. Add milk & vanilla
5. Blend until smooth & set aside
6. Pour cream into an empty bowl and beat until you see it form
7. Mix together cream & strawberries
8. Pour into a container & (optional) top with white chocolate
9. Let freeze for 4-6 hours
Want to get instant updates and more recipes for your Bella Rocket Blender?
Like Us on Facebook
Looking to purchase some extra cups, blades, or lids for your Bella Rocket Blender?