Mixing up a single serving of pancakes can be much easier with a Magic Bullet blender! Adding in fruit like blueberries will give your morning the fresh kick you needed.
1/2 Cup Flour
1 tbsp Sugar
3/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup Milk
1 1/2 tbsp Melted Butter
1. Place and blend all the ingredients in your magic bullet blender
2. Heat up a griddle or pan and melt butter to prevent the batter from sticking
3. Pour your desired pancakes onto the pan and add more blueberries (optional)
4. Cook on one side until you notice bubbles forming. Wait for the bubbles to burst and flip.
5. Cook on the other side for 1-2 min and serve!