Summer is finally here, your skin is glistening and you might be looking for quick, easy and delicious recipes that with help keep your weight down and ready for summer fun.
Here are a few recipes made just for your NutriBullet that are just for you!
Kale & Grapefruit Smoothie
This smoothie is prefect if you are looking for a low-calorie alternative to battle your morning hunger. The weight reducing powers of Kale are scientifically proven, tales also say the same for grapefruit. Combining two great ingredients that boost the weight loss process, this smoothie is capable of supplying you with the nutrients, energy you and your body is looking for.
Prep Time: 2-3 mins
1. Chopped Kale – 1 cup
2. Grapefruit Pulp – ¼
3. Combination of Berries (Fresh or Frozen) – 1 cup
4. Ginger – ½ inch (chopped)
5. Coconut Water – ½ cup
*You can always add agave nectar to add more sweetness.
Throw everything in your NutriBullet Cup & blend!
Another great weight-loss friendly smoothie is a Kale & Berry Smoothie! The great thing about this smoothie is that you can throw in any berry you would like. This smoothie can be packed with antioxidants which is a huge plus!
Prep Time: 2-5 mins
1. Kale – 2 cups (with the stems removed)
2. Berries of your choice (Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, goji berries etc. – 1 cup
3. Vegan Coconut Yogurt – ½ cup
4. Either Almond Milk for a thicker smoothie or Coconut Milk for a thinner smoothie – ½ cup-1 cup
5. Agave Nectar– 3 to 4 teaspoon
Toss it all in your NutriBullet Cup & there ya go!
Green-Chia Seed Smoothie
Chia seeds are a great for fat burning alone, sprinkled on your salad or vegan yogurt and even in smoothies! To get the most out of your Chia Seeds, make sure to soak them in the liquid you will be using. The Chia Seeds will expand slightly and become soft, once they are are soft and plumped it is easier for the nutrients to be absorbed into your body.
Prep Time: 2-5 mins
1. Cold Water – 2 cups
2. Spinach – 2 handful
3. Kale Leaf – 1 medium sized
4. English Cucumber – ½ (sliced)
5. Apple – ½ (seed free with peel intact)
6. Chia Seeds- 2 tablespoon (soak chia seeds in cold water 20 mins)
7. Lemon Juice – ½
Add all ingredients into NutriBullet, blend till thick and smooth consistency & enjoy!
* PS, your chia seeds can last up to about 5 days after soaking & refrigerated.
For more fun recipes made just fro your NutriBullet blender Like Us on Facebook.